Amazon Prime Day Is Coming!!
Update: Amazon have announced that Amazon Prime Day 2018 will on July 16 be from 12pm PT/3pm ET, for a day and a half!! That’s 36 hours of deals!!
(please note this post contains affiliate links)
Here are some fab Amazon Prime Day deals for crafters but be quick they will sell out fast!!:
Lovely colored markers and pencils for all your craft and arts needs-
Save on yarn-
As lovers of making craft, we sometimes need to shop for tools and supplies.
To be honest, making handmade can get expensive.
Trying to find bargains and being thrifty with your dollars makes sense.
Taking advantage of major online shopping events like Amazon Prime Day, Black Friday and Cyber Monday means you can make your craft supplies budget stretch a little further.
Being an Amazon Prime Member allows crafters to get great deals throughout the year.
You can look forward to Prime Day where savings are plentiful.
Amazon Prime Day is set to be even bigger than last year!! An online shopping day not to be missed!
In 2017 Amazon Prime Day started on the 10 July with 30 hours of savings to snag.
(I’ve updated the date and times above since the official announcement 🙂 -Amazon has not announced the date of one of the most popular online shopping events yet.I will be sure to update this post as soon as they do and share the details.
During Prime Day, many crafters take up the chance to stock up on their crafting, sewing, knitting, crocheting and DIY supplies.
And of course any other items they have on their shopping list. I know some crafty friends, who loved the savings they made on Amazon devices, electronic goods, snacks and home decor items.
One of the best things about being an Amazon Prime member is you get free 2-day shipping on an incredible selection of items.
What else is there to love about being an Amazon Prime Member?
-You can watch thousands of popular movies and TV shows at no extra cost. Watch on your TV, computer, tablet, or mobile device. Stream online or download for offline watching.
– You can enjoy the latest music ad-free and on demand
– Do you have an out of control reading habit?
With Prime reading, you get free access to books, magazines, comics, audible narration and more
There are even more benefits of Prime Membership and Deals News has written an excellent post giving you the rundown.
If you don’t have an Amazon Prime account, you can sign up for a one-month free trial.
Remember to set a reminder on your phone to cancel it before the month is up if you don’t enjoy it or find it worth the price.
For details about monthly and yearly plans for Prime Membership visit Amazon.com
If you are a student, you can get 50% off the annual Prime Membership fee after your 6-month trial. More details on Amazon.com here.
Preparing for Prime Day – Our Top Tips
– Sign up for your one-month free trial if you are not already a Prime Member
– Write a shopping list. Include those ‘must haves,’ ‘wishes’ and gifts for family and friends
– Be realistic about your spending and set yourself a budget. No-one enjoys the hefty credit card bill after a spending blow-out!
– Do some research and have a look at the items that you have on your wish list now and jot down the prices. Then when it comes to Prime Day, you will be able to tell if you are getting some significant savings.
– If you’d like to save time and don’t want to sit by your computer, download Amazon’s shopping app. The beauty of this app is it can track deals for you. Available for Android and iOS, the app notifies you when there are deals on the products you select. Be aware that it doesn’t work on all Amazon products.
– When using the Amazon shopping app, go to “Today’s Deals” and click “Upcoming” to view all deals 24 hours before they are live. Then tap “Watch this Deal”, and the app will alert you when that deal is starting.
I can’t wait to share the fabulous deals that you will love.
Keep your eye out for my updates.
When you do snag some bargains, be sure to let me know in the comments.
Yours in Craftiness