Amazon Prime Day Is Coming!!
As lovers of making craft, we sometimes need to shop for tools and supplies.
Making handmade can get expensive!
Trying to find bargains and being thrifty with your dollars makes sense.
Taking advantage of major online shopping events like Amazon Prime Day, Black Friday and Cyber Monday means your craft supplies budget stretch a little further.
Amazon Prime Day is the annual shopping holiday exclusive to Prime subscribers.
In past years, Prime Day has launched in mid-July, and unlike Black Friday or Cyber Monday, Prime Day deals last up to 36 hours.
If you don’t have Amazon Prime, you can sign up for a free trial just to take advantage of the deals. It is a wonderful opportunity to stock up on gifts during the summer months, ready for the end of the year.
Being an Amazon Prime Member allows crafters to get great deals throughout the year.
You can look forward to Prime Day where savings are plentiful.
In 2018 Amazon Prime Day was on July 16. To give you a taste on what Craft deals were available, I’ve kept the details from last year further down my post.
Amazon has not announced the date of one of the most popular online shopping events yet. I will be sure to update this post as soon as they do and share the details.
During Prime Day, many crafters take up the chance to stock up on their crafting, sewing, knitting, crocheting and DIY supplies.
Of course any other items they have on their shopping list. I know some crafty friends who loved the savings they made on Amazon devices, electronic goods, snacks and home decor items.
One of the best things about being an Amazon Prime member is you get free 2-day shipping on an incredible selection of items.
What else is there to love about being an Amazon Prime Member?
-You can watch thousands of popular movies and TV shows at no extra cost. Watch on your TV, computer, tablet, or mobile device. Stream online or download for offline watching.
– You can enjoy the latest music ad-free and on demand.
– Do you have an out of control reading habit?
With Prime reading, you get free access to books, magazines, comics, audible narration and more
There are even more benefits of Prime Membership.
Deals News has written an excellent post giving you the rundown.
If you don’t have an Amazon Prime account, you can sign up for a one-month free trial.
Remember to set a reminder on your phone to cancel it before the month is up if you don’t enjoy it or find it worth the price.
For details about monthly and yearly plans for Prime Membership visit Amazon.com
If you’re a student, you can get 50% off the annual Prime Membership fee after your 6-month trial. More details on Amazon.com here.
Preparing for Prime Day – Our Top Tips
– Sign up for your one-month free trial if you are not already a Prime Member
– Write a shopping list. Include those ‘must haves,’ ‘wishes’ and gifts for family and friends.
– Be realistic about your spending and set yourself a budget. No-one enjoys the hefty credit card bill after a spending blow-out!
– Do some research. Have a look at items you have on your wish list now and jot down the prices. Then when Prime Day comes, you’ll be able to tell if you are getting some significant savings.
– If you’d like to save time and don’t want to sit by your computer, download Amazon’s shopping app. The beauty of this app is it can track deals for you. Available for Android and iOS, the app notifies you when there are deals on the products you select. Be aware that it doesn’t work on all Amazon products.
– When using the Amazon shopping app, go to “Today’s Deals” and click “Upcoming” to view all deals 24 hours before they are live. Then tap “Watch this Deal”, and the app will alert you when that deal is starting.
Amazon announced that Amazon Prime Day 2018 was on July 16 from 12pm PT/3pm ET, for a day and a half!! That’s 36 hours of deals!!
(Please note this post contains affiliate links.)
Some Fab Amazon Prime Day Deals For Crafters from 2018
Lovely colored markers and pencils for all your craft and arts needs –
Save on yarn –
I can’t wait to share the fabulous deals that you will love.
Keep your eye out for my updates.
When you do snag some bargains, be sure to let me know in the comments.
Yours in Craftiness